Summer safari Juli 2019|
North Safari Travel offers a 5 day safari deep into the unspoiled Arctic wilderness near the ice cap in West Greenland. It's a real wilderness adventure in the world's' Last Frontier ''.
On this safari we will sail to our safari camp by the Robinson River with our 2 MOPA expedition powerboats on the Kangerlussuaq fjord. We will from Robinson River safari camp trek to our next safari camp deep into the Arctic wilderness close to lakes and rivers. We will be surrounded by muskoxen and caribou with outstanding opportunity for amazing pictures of the Arctic wildlife.
You will experience the bright Arctic night and spend nights in our well equipped safari tent camp. The camp is equipped with solid sleeping tents and kitchen tents as well as felt toilet. On this trip we will trek on the tundra and climb mountains and sail up the river far into the arctic wilderness far from the civilization.
Your guides will be responsible for all foods and logistics as well as cooking and we will guide you through a wildlife experience of your life time. We will swim in the lakes and lighten up in our sauna. Greenland is blessed with pure water, we drink direct of the lakes and the streams.
We end the wildlife adventure by riding ATVs to the ice cap where we will visit the magnificent Russel Glacier.
It is important that the participants are in good physical shape and willing to participate actively in driving ATV, sailing MOPA Expedition powerboat and carrying backpacks on the mountain.
The weather in July can offer sun and rain, the temperature is between 20 and -5 ° C).
We welcome you to a safari expedition you never forget. A safari where you will live in close symbiosis with nature. Only a few places in the world, you will find this exclusive form of expedition - where it's only you and your guide in the Arctic wilderness.
- Full accommodation in tent safari camp.
- All meals in camp.
- ATV rental incl. equipment.
- MOPA powerboat rental incl. equipment.
- 1: 5 guided tour.
- Your life's adventure.
- All transport.
- Flight ticket Copenhagen-Kangerlussuaq.
- Stay in hotel before departure.
Price: 1.900 Euro|
Booking : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrival at Kangerlussuaq.
- Your guide will receive you at the airport.
- Transport on ATV to the harbour.
- Sailing in MOPA powerboats on the Kangerlussuaq fjord.
- 4 km trekking to Robinson River safari camp
- Arrival at safari tent camp
- Dinner and overnight at safari camp.
- 4 km trekking on the mountain to Tassarsuaq safari camp.
- Sailing on the lake in specially built powerboats.
- Photo safari
- Sailing on river with inflatible boats
- Accommodation in Tassarsuaq safari camp.
- Trekking and photo safari for muskox on the tundra.
- Return to safari tent camp.
- Accommodation in safari camp
- Return to Kangerlussuaq
- Safari on ATV to Russel Glacier and ice cap
- Trekking on the ice cap.
- Return to Kangerlussuaq.
- Departure from Kangerlussuaq.