Winter safari in march/april 2019|
North Safari Travel offers a 4-day safari expedition in the unspoiled Arctic wilderness near the ice cap in West Greenland. It's a real wilderness adventure in the world's' Last Frontier ''.
We will go on safari on snowmobiles and ATV 6x6 on the Kangerlussuaq fjord and far into the mountain tundra on frozen lakes and rivers. We will be surrounded by muskox and caribou with outstanding opportunity for amazing pictures of the Arctic wildlife.
We will stay in our well-equipped winter safari tent camp. We sleep on muskox fure and we heat up our winter tents. In the night you will experience the amazing magic northern lights on the Arctic night sky, far away from civilization.
We boil ice and snow to prepare the freeze-dried food we eat during the expedition.
We end the wildlife adventure by driving to the Russel Glacier and the ice cap on ATV motorcycles a trip of approx. 100 km through magnificent ice landscapes.
It is important that the participants are in good physical shape and willing to participate actively in driving snowmobiles and ATV motorcycles.
The weather in April can be sunny and snow, the temperature is between 0 to -30 ° C.
We welcome you to a safari you'll never forget. A safari where you will live in close symbiosis with nature. Only a few places in the world, you will find this exclusive form of safari - where it's only you and your guide in the Arctic wilderness. "Near the inland ice cap in West Greenland.
- Full accommodation in tent safari camp.
- Snowmobile rental incl. equipment
- ATV rental incl. equipment
- Arctic driving suit and boots.
- 1: 5 guided tour.
- Your life's adventure.
- All transport.
- Flight ticket Copenhagen – Kangerlussuaq
- Stay in hotel before departure.
Per. pers.: 2.200 Euro
- Arrival at Kangerlussuaq.
- Your guide will receive you at the airport.
- Packing the snowmobiles / ATVs and equipment for safari.
- Transport on snowmobiles to safari camp.
- Dinner and overnight at safari camp.
- Photo Safari on snowmobiles / ATV.
- Accommodation in Safari Camp.
- Safari on the ATV to the ice sheet.
- Safari on ATV to Russel Gletcheren.
- Transport back to Kangerlussuaq.
- Accommodation at the hotel.
- Departure from Kangerlussuaq.